Currently : H i a t u s | +Follow | Dashboard
ZarithSofea;

Here's a bit of my experiences.
Zarith Sofea, 17, Malaysia


118
Tuesday, March 26 // 0 narnian
Today is the day. Today is Tuesday, March 26 2013. Im standing here. Alone. Won't it be nice if I dont have to ... ? Today is the day. How fast it can be. WIthin a few hours, I'm gonna laying on that tray. Repeat  tray-i can see that. The smell as green grass- how can that smell presence in OT ? Its just through my head. I cant even think properly. Just DEATH. How am gonna survive ? Im alone there. Im the one who fight for my life, my soul, my happiness, my golden time. I have a loooooooooooooooooong way to go through. Im not done yet. There's a thousand oh no ! its a thousand million billion trillion wishes and dreams tht i have to make it to. Life is short, yeah to the one who said tht. Dont u say that u wanna die now, tomorrow or soon bc life is unpredictable and unexpectable journey. Its wonderful. Life can be happy or sad. You can choose to be happy or be sad instead. Its a choice. Happiness, is a choice.

I'm not the average teenager everyone thought I am. I barely know a place in Bandar Putra. I go to a school where I have to say it's name twice because people will be like "I'm sorry, what school again?" kind of thing. I don't captured my photos through iPhone, never have the chance to use a Blackberry. I don't have the shortest skirt in my wardrobe, I don't even wear make up when I go out. I don't see my boyfriend everyday, I don't bother to catch up on the latest gossips with my friends. The only best burger I ever taste is the one I usually ordered at McDonald. I don't smoke and I don't have the sexiest default picture on my social accounts.

It seems like people around my age are trying so hard to grow up, doing all those matured stuff old people do. I mean, you have your whole life to try all that. Why waste another day of your teenage life trying your best to act old when you can let time do it's job? It's funny how I see some teenagers posted their photos holding alcohol drinks and stuff thinking that they look perfectly up to date when the truth is, they look pathetic. Yes, people might tell me that it's their curiosity that make them try everything that everyone else is doing. But if you really think you're old enough to please your curiosity, you might as well know how to differentiate between the good and the bad things.

It's just that, sometimes I wish other teenagers can feel the way I feel right now. I feel free. And I don't mean free as if being able to hang out with my friends till late at night. I mean free from all the troubles, free from all the mess, free from trying so hard to be someone else when you know it's not the real you, free from everything your heart been aching from. It feels like I don't have anything else to bother now other than trying my best to make my parents feels proud of me. It feels like I've already achieve what I've always wanted; I get some groups of friends who is know how to cheer me up and  with me trough thick or thin and support me.  I finally got 1k followers on my blog, I finally make a shout-out for my 3220th tweet, I fixed my 3 months of relationship with my boy, I finally clear the air between me and my mum, I feel closer to the Almighty, I finally found peace again.